Orange Cleaning Booster, Red Ripper
Each Kit Contains
Orange Crush Solvent Cleaner
- Orange Crush is a D-Limonene based concentrated citrus solvent cleaner.
- Orange Scented: A wonderful orange scent is left behind after cleaning.
- Versatile: Can be used for removing tar, stains, grease, wax, gum, dirt, oil, ink, mildew, mold, carbon, lipstick, and cleaning badly soiled surfaces. At proper dilutions it can be used as a carpet, upholstery, and tough stain cleaner without damaging anything.
- Makes a Lot: This product is a true super concentrate and the most powerful orange solvent cleaner we have. The dilution rate is extremely high (can be used at 100:1 effectively)
- Easy to Use: Just pour it in a bottle/bucket, mix it with water, the water will turn white and milky, and you're good to spray away!
RED RIPPER Degreaser and All Purpose Cleaner
Red Ripper is an all purpose cleaner and degreaser that can be used in all cleaning jobs in or around facilities and vehicles. This concentrate is comprised of a variety of degreasing agents and advanced surfactant chemistry which allows for this unique proprietary formula to provide maximum efficiency.
- This is the only degreaser and all purpose cleaner you will need for your facility.
- Cleans dirt, grease, grime, oil smudges, carbon, badly soiled surfaces, encrusted soil deposits, and removes wax with ease.
- Wonderful concrete/shop/warehouse floor cleaner, and as a bathroom floor cleaner when used in mopping solution for extra cleaning power.
- Able to be used in automatic scrubbers for floor cleaning.
- Can be used on RVs, black streaks, wheel wells, engines, fenders, ATVs, boats, tires, interiors, and much more.
- Does NOT leave white powdered residue like most all other cheap degreasers on the market.
- Does NOT leave white striping trails like most floor cleaners do.
- Trusted, tried, and true against national leaders in the degreaser market with greater efficiency.
Read about helpful tips and tricks in our Red Ripper article
For heavy duty strength, use Red Ripper at a 1:1 dilution ratio.
For general cleaning, use Red Ripper at a 1:100 dilution ratio - That's 100 Gallons from 1 Gallon of Red Ripper!