Industry Supply Inc
H-701R White Hard Hat with 4-Point Ratchet Suspension
Regular price $24.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Comfortable, tough and lightweight safety headgear that helps protect the top of the head due to the potential hazard of small falling objects or exposed fixed objects.
- A 4-point ratchet suspension adjusts easily to allow for a customized height and fit that best suits the individual who wears the hard hat.
- Low profile design and balance, which provide for a more comfortable and less obtrusive feel. A short brim allows for better upward visibility, a feature that potentially enhances both safety and productivity. The soft brow pad cushions the forehead and is removable for easy replacement.
- For added versatility, the hard hat features accessory slots to accommodate 3M’s cap mounted ear-muffs, headgear, face shields, and welding helmets (all sold separately).
- Commonly worn in these industries: heavy and light industrial, construction, oil and gas, road work, forestry, and mining.
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1, Class G and E.
- May be worn in either the forward or reverse donning position.
- Weight: 12.8 ounces.
- Helps protect from injuries due to bumping into stationary objects such as pipes, rods, shafts, construction timbers, branches, or exposed electrical conductors. The suspension system inside the hard hat helps absorb the effects of the impact to dissipate the force.
- 3M hard hats reduce the impact if a strike occurs.
Suspension sits lower on head to reduce pressure and increase security
Smooth, easy turning ratchet suspension
Optimized comfort with three levels of adjustment
Standard brow pad
4 point suspension with ratchet adjustment
Made in USA