Industry Supply Inc
Tychem QC127S Elastic Hooded Coverall with Elastic Wrist and Ankles 12/Box
Regular price $130.45 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Coveralls protect workers from hazardous dry particulates and hazardous light-chemical splash and spray. These garments provide light-chemical splash and spray resistance protect against inorganic acids, bases, and salts and are worn when cleaning tanks or hazardous waste cleanup when liquid jet streams are encountered. Coveralls are a single garment worn over personal clothing that protects the worker's front, back, arms, and legs. Continuous coverage prevents particles and aerosols from entering at the waist as can happen when wearing a separate shirt and pant.
- 12 Suits/Box
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont Tychem QC utilizes the strength of DuPont Tyvek fabric and a polyethylene coating
- Tychem QC fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges
- Tychem QC is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistance seam
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
|Size:||Fits Height:||Inseam:||Chest Size|
|Large||5'5" - 5'9"||28-1/2 in||38-1/4 in to 41-3/4 in|
|XL||5'8" - 6'2"||29 in||41-1/4 to 44-3/4|
|2XL||6'0" - 6'4"||30 in||44-1/4 to 47-3/4|
|3XL||6'2" - 6'4"||31 in||47-1/4 in to 50-3/4 in|