Industry Supply Inc.
Dupont Tyvek TJ198 White Hooded Coveralls, 1/Pack
Regular price $14.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This coverall garment provides resistance to low-concentration, water-based, inorganic chemicals (even under pressure) with the strength and durability of Tyvek® thanks to an innovative fabric technology and enhanced garment design. Developed to our highest standards, Tyvek® coveralls are soft, comfortable and lightweight without compromising their level of durability.
- 1 suit/Pack
- DuPont™ Tyvek® 800 J limited-use hooded coverall is made to offer protection against a broad range of water-based chemicals, including pressurized jets.
- In a comfortable fit with full freedom of movement.
- The proprietary fabric is designed for use in very humid applications such as industrial cleaning, petrochemical installations, and sewer maintenance. It is soft, breathable, and lightweight, yet very durable.
- The shaped hood with elastic and a self-adhesive chin flap is designed to fit snugly around a full-face respirator.
- Seams are stitched and over taped to maintain the barrier established by the fabric.
- The garment also has elastic at the wrists, ankles, and waist, plus elastic thumb loops to help keep sleeves from riding.