West Chester PosiWear 3606 Disposable Hazmat Suit with Elastic Wrist& Ankles with Hood 25/Box
WestChester 3606 Posiwear disposable hazmat suits. These white disposable coveralls are made of West Chester PosiWear BA: Breathable Advantage material. PosiWear BA uses West Chester Protective Clothing's patented technology to protect workers against dry particulates and liquid sprays without sacrificing breathability. Good for use in manufacturing, pressure washing, painting, resurfacing or fiberglass handling.
- Proprietary technology against dry particulates and liquid sprays without sacrificing breathability.
- Full length zipper front and exceptional strength for easy donning
- ANSI Sized for a wide range of motion
- When extra protection is needed this attached hood and latex free elastic wrist and ankles does the trick to keep dirt and debris out
- Target uses: dry particulate; liquid splash; non-hazardous chemicals
- Target industries: industrial manufacturing, automotive, environmental remediation, maintenance and cleanup
- Elastic waistband for improved fit
- Extremely low linting
- Latex free
- ASTM 1670 standard for blood penetration
- NFPA 99 Antistatic test
- One time use product
About West Chester Protective Gear
West Chester is one of the largest suppliers of work gloves, disposable clothing and rainwear in the U.S. West Chester Gear offers a wide range of work gloves and chemical protection for commercial workers. West Chester PosiWear disposable coveralls, disposable clothing, and disposable protective clothing is used for worker safety in a wide variety of industrial applications.
Breakdown: $5.99 Per Suit