Ceramic Coating Suede Sponge
Works with your ceramic to level out and evenly distribute any ceramic coating. When applying the coating, the applicator's soft internal sponge allows the coating to be evenly applied no matter how much or how little force is exerted. Simply put, if the applicator is making contact with the surface, it will apply the coating evenly as long as the coating was applied substantially to the sponge. Wrapped in a super soft suede microfiber, our ceramic coating applicator sponge is designed for expertly applying ceramic coatings and glass coatings. The smooth microfiber suede lays a perfectly even layer for a professional finish. Each applicator is designed to be used once and we suggest having two applicators on hand per vehicle application of ceramic coatings and one for glass coatings.
- Suede microfiber conveniently integrated with applicator sponge for fast and efficient application
- Fits comfortably in palm of hand
- Allows for an even coat for a professional finish
- PREMIUM SOFT SUEDE MATERIAL DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL USE - When applying ceramics, you will need a soft, scratch-free disposable applicator, like this soft suede microfiber wrapped sponge for applying ceramic coatings. These applicators are good for one use only and will need to be replaced once the ceramic coating cures and hardens into the applicator material.
- MINIMAL ABSORPTION: SAVE TIME, EFFORT & MAXIMUZE PRODUCT USAGE - The soft material and low-pile design allow the coating to be applied from the applicator and transferred onto the paint with minimal absorption into the inner sponge portion of the applicator.
- PERFECT FOR HARD-TO-REACH PLACES – This perfect size allows to hold a convenient spread of coating that self-levels on the applicator to provide an even coat over any paint finish effortlessly, especially in tight spaces.
- SWIRL FREE MICROFIBER DETAILING APPLICATOR FOR COATINGS - These applicators are good for one use only and will need to be replaced once the ceramic coating cures and hardens into the applicator material. Use with ceramic gloves for best results to avoid getting the ceramic coating on your fingers and hands.