Industry Supply Inc.
Lemon Disinfectant Concentrate
Regular price $19.95
- Neutral Disinfectant is a versatile cleaner, sanitizer and broad-spectrum disinfectant formulated for use in hospitals, nursing homes, whirlpools, institutions, schools, dairy, equine or poultry farms, food handling and processing areas, federally inspected meat and poultry plants, and bar/institutional kitchens.
- Economical concentrate that can be used with a mop and bucket, trigger sprayers, sponge or by soaking.
- It is especially designed for schools, medical in situations, and industry. A single application removes dirt and grime, and disinfects. It is virucidal, fungicidal, and prohibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors.
- When used as directed, the hard surface disinfecting action of this product will reduce the hazard of cross contamination. It will deodorize surfaces in toilet areas, behind and under sinks and counters, garbage cans, and garbage storage areas, and other places where bacterial growth can cause malodors.
- Proven on e-step, cleaner and disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, mildewstat, and virucide in the presence of moderate amounts of organic soil.
- Complete, chemically- balanced disinfectant, sanitizer, virucide, fungicide, and mildewstat
- pH 7 (neutral), safe on finished floors (wax) and all surfaces not harmed by water
- Cleans and disinfects in one labor-saving step
- Effective deodorizer kills odor-causing bacteria
- Most notable kill claims include: HIV-1 (Aids), H1N1 (Swine Flu), Staph, MRSA, Hepatitis B and C, Herpes Simplex Type 1 and 2, Salmonella and many more
- 4-6 oz. Concentrate per Gallon for Virucidal performance effective against SARS-associated Corona Virus, and Human Corona Virus.
- Available in 1 gallon or 5 gallon