Ultra-Spill Pallet P4, with drain
Spill Pallets Are Built For Heavy Loads And Convenient Handling. Spill Containment Pallets protect against chemical spills or leaks The Ultra-Spill Pallet is specially constructed to support heavy loads and designed to be easily used and transported. Its 100% polyethylene construction makes it compatible with a wide range of chemicals, while its low-rise walls allow easier accessibility for pouring. It helps meet spill containment regulations for up to four drums, and comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment requirements.
- Convenient Drain
- High Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. for Ultra-Spill Pallet P4, 3,000 lbs. for Ultra-Spill Pallet P2.
- Bright, safety yellow sidewalls are translucent, offering convenient visual leak detection.
- 100% polyethylene construction compatible with a wide range of chemicals, including acids and corrosives.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Dimensions: 53" x 53" x 11 3/4"
- Uniformly Distributed Load: 6,000 lbs.
- Containment Capacity: 66 Gallons
- Weight: 90 lbs.