Industry Supply Inc
Ultra-Ever Dry, SE 7.6.110, Top Coat, 30 Gallon
Regular price $7,959.25
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Ultra-Ever Dry is a super hydrophobic (water) and oleophobic (hydrocarbons) coating that will completely repel almost any liquid.
- Uses proprietary nanotechnology to coat an object and create a barrier of air on its surface. This barrier repels water, refined oil, wet concrete, and other liquids unlike any other coating.
- Has vastly improved adhesion and abrasion resistance, compared to previous technologies, allowing it to be used in applications where greater durability is required.
- Anti-Wetting - The super hydrophobic coating keeps objects dry, water and many other liquids simply repel off.
- Anti-Corrosion - Maximum corrosion protection since the super hydrophobic coating ensures water and moisture never actually contact the base material.
- Anti-Icing - The super hydrophobic properties of Ultra-Ever dry keeps coated materials completely dry, eliminating the formation of ice.
- Anti-Contamination - Dust, dirt, water and other liquids that contain bacteria or radiation never actually contact the surface of the coated material so bacteria and radiation is greatly diminished or eliminated and easy to decontaminate to sterile, if needed.
- Self-Cleaning - Repels dirty water and thick oils, and remains clean and virtually bacteria-free. When dust, dirt or other molecules accumulate on a super hydrophobic coated surface, a light spray of water or a blast of air grabs the dust and removes it.
- Product Life-Extending - Many products fail from moisture, water, oil or simply getting too dirty for continued use. Use Ultra-Ever Dry super hydrophobic coating to extend the life of work gloves and other PPE, electric motors by preventing moisture on the windings, coat nuts and bolts to prevent corrosion, coat tools, equipment, and virtually any item that needs to be kept dry, corrosion free, de-iced, uncontaminated or clean. Save money, provide greater safety and a cleaner work environment.