Industry Supply Inc.
Sanitizing Solution- 1 gallon
Regular price $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sodium Hypochlorite, 5 Percent Available Chlorine, Solution, is a chemical compound otherwise known as bleach. Sodium hypochlorite solutions are used for their disinfection, deodorizing and stain removal properties. Bleach is most frequently used as a disinfecting agent. It is a broad-spectrum disinfectant that is effective for the disinfection of viruses, bacteria, fungi, and mycobacterium.
- Bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite) 5%
- For Industry Use
- Sodium hypochlorite, 5% active chlorine
- Recommended dilution 1:100 dilution of 5% sodium hypochlorite is the usual recommendation. Use 1 part bleach to 99 parts cold tap water (1:100 dilution) for disinfection of surfaces.
- Never mix household bleach (or any disinfectants) with any other cleaners or disinfectants. This can release vapors that may be very dangerous to breathe in.
- Make sure you have good ventilation while using bleach products indoors (for example, open windows and doors to allow fresh air to enter).