Grate Only for Center Pan (Right)
Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars And Locomotives.
Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars And Locomotives. Unique storm water feature on center pan grate is designed to eliminate "pooling" of rain that falls on top of the Center Pan Covers; rain is channeled onto the ballast between the tracks, stays out of the Pans. Ultra-Track pans capture hazardous spills from railroad tanker cars. Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. The modular design can be used for spill control for everything from small drips during maintenance to catastrophic spills from tanker cars.
- Available in virtually any length, Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Prevent costly cleanup and regulatory fines from railcar spills and chemical spills.
- Modular Track Pan design can be customized to meet your specific railroad spill containment needs.
- Long work life - Estimated to perform 20-30 years.
- Trucks and other vehicles can drive over Track Pans with grates in place (NOTE: To drive over Track Pans, firm footing must be beneath the Pans; also must "ramp up" to Side Pans with asphalt or concrete)
- Low Maintenance - unlike carbon steel track pans, Ultra-Track Pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
- Low Cost Installation-Lightweight Track Pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required.
- Fits on right side of tracks.
- Works best with a center and left track pan