25 Person Contractor's First Aid Kit, Steel
25 Person Contractor's First Aid Kit, Steel. This 25 person kit is perfect for treating small wounds and injuries that can occur in construction. The plastic case is weather resistant, portable and can be mounted to the wall or in a vehicle. Be OSHA compliant while at the jobsite or on the road between projects with this 160 piece kit. Made in the USA.
- Rugged steel case contractor's first aid kit
- Sold as a kit with 159 items
- OSHA compliant box has easy carry handle or is wall mountable
- Contains all required items from ANSI Standard Z308. 1-2009
- Kit contains 100 each 1-inches by 3-inches plastic adhesive strips; 5 each 4-inches by 4-inches sterile gauze pads; 1 each 8-inches by 10-inches large wound pad; 1 each 4-inches gauze bandage; 1 each 40-inches triangular bandage; 1 roll 1/2-inches by 5 yards adhesive tape; 4 latex exam gloves; 30 antiseptic wipes; 6 first aid/burn cream packets, 0. 9 gm; 6 triple antibiotic ointment packets, 0. 5 gm; 1 instant cold pack; 1 pair scissors; 1 pair forceps; 1 first aid guide (ANSI 2009 version).
- Plastic case measures 6-1/2-inches length by 9-1/2-inches width by 2-3/4-inches height. 25 Person Kit.