Industry Supply Inc.
3M Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35, 1/2" x 20'
Regular price $5.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is a polyvinyl chloride color-coding tape.
- Outstanding electrical and mechanical properties make this tape excellent for use in phase identification, and color coding of motor leads and piping systems.
- Available in red, green, yellow, and blue
- 1/2 in x 20 ft
- 7-mil thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) color-coding tape
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures - between 32 - 220F (0 - 105C)
- Excellent for use in phase identification, color coding of motors leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas
- Abrasion and weather resistant
- Flame retardant; resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalies, solvents, many acids
- Stretches to conform to virtually any shape
UL Listed and CSA Certified