2000 Grit Sand Paper 25/Pack
2000 GRIT - 25 SHEETS PER PACK 9.5" X 6" Sandpaper Sheets that are 1/2 of full-size 9" x 11" sanding sheets. These high-performance, durable wet or dry sanding sheets are flexible when used wet and will not fall apart, tear, or crumble while in use. Sheets are ideal for wet sanding, as wet sanding helps minimize scratches, prevents sandpaper from clogging with dust, removes loose abrasive particles, and reduces airborne dust. Superior quality waterproof sandpaper sheets made with premium electro-coated silicon carbide to ensure the grit is uniformly distributed, enabling you to have an exceptionally long-lasting sharp cut with a consistent scratch pattern when sanding, either wet or dry. It has maximum resistance to clogging and loading, increasing your productivity and reducing material consumption.
- These 2000 grit ultra-fine-cut waterproof sandpaper sheets are ideal for use in auto body, paint, and detailing shops for extra fine color sanding of paint finishes. They are also excellent to use for woodworking, metalworking, fiberglass, plastics, or any other surface that needs sanding.
- The sandpaper is excellent for hand sanding with blocks, k-blocks, or when clipped onto orbital sanders, pneumatic air file sander shoes, firm or flexible long file boards, and more.
- Quantity -2000 GRIT - 25 SHEETS PER PACK
- Easy to Identify - The grits are marked on the back of the sandpaper for easy identification.
- Size of Each Sheet - 9.5" X 6", long enough for hand using or placed on sanding block, also could be cut into any smaller size you need.
- Materials - Made of silicon carbide and electro coated, ensures the grit distributed evenly, great for wet or dry sanding.
- Widely Used - Great for automotive sanding, wood furniture finishing, metal finishing, plastic and glass finishing, etc.